Where should I send questions about the validator when I think there is something wrong with it???

From: Richard Kjellgren <richard.kjellgren@chello.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 16:00:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi!
I have been checking my code for a period of 1 year, using the validator
upload service.
Sometimes I have had to look into my code but usually the code is correct..

Anyhow, today I got a "fatal Error" message, and just couldnīt understand
why, so I tried some pages that used to be okay..

And I got the same message.

So, My question is; -Is there something fishy about this service at the
moment??

Best regards,
Richard Kjellgren
Stockholm