(unknown charset) Re: Where should I send questions about the validator when I think there is something wrong with it???

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Richard Kjellgren wrote:

> Anyhow, today I got a "fatal Error" message, and just couldnīt understand
> why, so I tried some pages that used to be okay..
>
> And I got the same message.

If the problem persists, post a URL that demonstrates it to this list.

> So, My question is; -Is there something fishy about this service at the
> moment??

If there is, we'd like to know.

What does the validator in my .sig make of your pages?

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>