Re: This list is broken

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> * Nick Kew wrote:
> >On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 www-validator-request@w3.org wrote:
> >
> >> Your mail address nick@webthing.com has been removed
> >> It generated an excessive amount of bounced mails.
> >
> >(followed by an account of www-validator trying to deliver to
> >someone in Ireland who has exceed her disc quota - nothing to
> >do with me).
>
> FYI: This happend some time ago on the www-forms mailing list for each
> mail to that list :-( There is no W3C mailing list for mailing list
> discussions nor a role account for the list manager, so I had no chance
> to complain...

The same thing has just happened *again* to me, and for the same user
at University College Dublin (perhaps someone who's no longer there)
declining to accept mail from the list.

Can't anyone get this fixed?  Does the absence of a role account mean
it isn't anyone's responsibility?

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>