Re: checklink --depth

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:55:36 -0500
To: rowe@excc.ex.ac.uk
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
* <rowe@excc.ex.ac.uk> [2001-03-18 18:56-0500]
> I needed a --depth option, ie like --recurse but finite, and a quiet
> option for CGI operation.

Thanks!

I have added the --depth option, tweaking your patch to make
--recursive happy, and adding a box in the online version.

I have removed your CGI quiet option, and made the "Summary only"
version do the same. This is a good thing, because I realized that the
"Summary only" version had a broken link in it. :-)

--
Hugo Haas - W3C