updated the validator with recent fixes

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:17:55 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
Those of you on the www-validator-cvs list [1] may have noticed
that we recently set up Terje with CVS commit access, and he
committed a number of bug fixes and new features lately. [2]
(Thanks, I owe you a bunch of beer! How about one per item
completed from the todo list? :)

I just checked things over quickly, made a couple minor changes
and updated the public validator site. [3]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-cvs/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-cvs/2001Mar/
    (actually, that's not quite "lately" any more, sorry about that)
[3] http://validator.w3.org/

--
Gerald Oskoboiny     http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/
tel:+1-613-261-6630             mailto:gerald@w3.org