Re: Suggestion for the validator

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:14:17 -0700
To: "Tom Kelleher" <kelleher@tkelleher.com>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
At 08:38 AM 6/20/2001 , Tom Kelleher wrote:
>Suggestion:  In addition to uploading HTML files, would it be possible to simply copy and paste HTML into a textbox?  In our case,
>our site is entirely password protected -- so we can't just send the URL through your main interface.  That forces us to view the
>source for each page, *save it to a file* and then upload the file (and then later delete the file).  It would be nice to drop out
>the extra steps -- and just copy the source and input it into a textbox, and have the validator go to work on it.

Try http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/upload.html -- it
saves even one of the steps you described above.

Or http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/direct.html which does
just what you asked for.

Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/
Technical Developer Liaison, Reef             http://www.reef.com/