Suggestion for the validator

From: Tom Kelleher <kelleher@tkelleher.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:38:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Everyone,

Nice job on this tool. VERY useful to have.  We may make validating a key part of our system review for our web development team.

Suggestion:  In addition to uploading HTML files, would it be possible to simply copy and paste HTML into a textbox?  In our case,
our site is entirely password protected -- so we can't just send the URL through your main interface.  That forces us to view the
source for each page, *save it to a file* and then upload the file (and then later delete the file).  It would be nice to drop out
the extra steps -- and just copy the source and input it into a textbox, and have the validator go to work on it.

Thanks again.

-  Tom Kelleher

 Tom Kelleher Consulting, Inc.
 Kelleher@TKelleher.com