Re: Producing an XML report from the validator

At 10:11 AM 6/13/2001 , Terje Bless wrote:
>However, EARL looks to be a bit immature yet; not to mention utter overkill
>for this purpose. Once I grok Notation3 I'll take another look. :-)

Well, it's probably overkill for -this- purpose, but when you consider
the ability to combine a number of purposes using a common framework,
it makes a lot of sense.

Now, mind you, I barely grok RDF myself and Notation3 is beyond me.  I
support EARL in theory, but in practice I suspect I am more lost than
you. ;)  But the theory is good, and there are brilliant people
working on this, so I am all for further development of EARL and I don't
feel bad in trying to proselytize for its use!

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/
Technical Developer Liaison, Reef             http://www.reef.com/