DTD 4.01 for ignoring & in CGI URL

From: Nestor Diaz <nestor@engendro.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:14:05 -0500 (COT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

I have installed validator on my web site to check my pages to conform to
the 4.01 standard ( i don't like to use w3 validator due to bandwith
problems), however i will like to know if i somebody had made a patch for
4.01 transitional dtd to not show an error where & is used as a separator
for a URL, does it exist? i am not a experienced dtd programmer.

Another question: can i use validator as a free service into my website?

thanks.

--
nestor a. diaz
ingeniero de desarrollo