From: Madas Pál <madas@linux.bmrg.hu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 05:25:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Thank you to the developers for this service.

One suggestion: I develop our home page at home, the web server is
running in the school. It would be nice if I could get a list of errors
by e-mail. Simple "page found" lines are not really important for me:
only a compact list of broken/moved links would be enough. I think it
could save bandwidth and it would be harder to abuse, as well.

I think that volunteers participate in this project and I am sure they
have enough to do; I suggested this only because I was asked for it at
the bottom of the documentation.

Madas Pál