Re: XHTML 1.0 Transitional does not accept "justify" ?!?

At 11:35 AM 1/17/01 +0000, Lloyd Wood wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Jukka Korpela wrote:
>
> > (On the other hand, justify works _so_ poorly that it should be used
> > with extreme care only, see http://www.hut.fi/u/jkorpela/www/justify.html
>
>404 Not Found.
>
>I don't think justify works _that_ poorly...
>
>L.
>
><L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

Lloyd, I value all your offerings on the web, on usenet and in the RISKS
digest. You may like to know that when Jukka Korpela left
Helsinki University, that Institution deleted his pages with extraordinary
rapidity. This is, to put it mildly a bit of a blow, because I have many
of pages bookmarked because of their great value to Web programming.

I hope that they re-appear somewhere.

Ben.