Re: Can the W3C HML validaor send email when the page becomes invalid (was Re: WWW: Interoperability Crisis?)

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Terje Bless wrote:

> OTOH, nothing stops you from using URLMinder to do just that. Nick Kew also
> provides this exact feature (for a small fee IIRC) in Site Valet at
> <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>. Highly reccomended! I think Nick is even
> on this list in connection with adding WAI-related features to Site Valet.
> :-)

Thanks for the plug :-)

For the record: yes, adding further WAI-related capabilities is indeed
a principal area of development for Site Valet.  But rather more of my
effort just now is going into finding the next crust, and into trying
to get an altogether bigger and more exciting accessibility project
off the ground.

BTW: This discussion seems to have proliferated across different W3C
lists, and I've already posted one message in w3c-wai-er-ig.

--
Nick Kew