Validating "Input" Tag

From: CJ Jimmymac \(Jim Maciorowski\) <jimmymac@citicom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:51:01 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
As I am borrowing the following code from Netmind and their customer service is none-to-second, perhaps someone on this list could give me a clue.  I've validated the following code from my web page using TidyGUI and it comes back as being fine:

<input

type="image"

src="http://mindit.netmind.com/images/mindit.gif"

border="0">

But when I run it through the validator, it errors on "border":

   border="0"></td>
          ^
Error: there is no attribute "BORDER"

So I'm kinda lost at this point...which is correct?

--jim