depreciated tags

From: <antilyrical@spamcop.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:53:23 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello!
	I think modifications should be made so that whoever submitted the web page, gets a warning if they use a depreciated tag. For example, if someone has the <strike> tag in their document, when it gets parsed by validator, it will give a warning saying that the <strike> tag is depreciated.
	I don't know how possible and/or probable that change would be, but I think it would be a great addition to validator.

Mario