Re: "test licence" before using the validator

From: chajadan <chajadan@starroute.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:27:28 -0800
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Exactly how I feel. If there's an error--fix it. Or don't bother validating
if it's not going to move you to change.

I had so many errors. I had my page on geocities. They append with all kinds
of errors, and definitely not in xhtml. To get my icon I had no choice but
to move. I've had to search, and move twice now.

And certain things on my page had to be removed, until I could alter the
code to work right.

It's up to you--of course. But an error is an error according to w3c
standards. That does NOT mean it's not functional.

--charlie