validator running under WinNT4 (sp6b) with Apache 1.3.12

From: anonymous <anonymous@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:31:51 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I have changed the Perl script check.pl so that it now runs with Apache
1.3.12 for WinNT4. But " \htdocs\sgml-lib/REC-html401-19991224" is missing
in the tar file! Can you provide this directory? Also a link in the script
is incorrect at the present time. If you like to know that link, just let
me know!

BTW feedback is a bit hard don;t you think so? First you get redirected to
a newsgroup, but that won't help people that are willing to improve the
validator!! Did I do something wrong, or did I missed something? Then I
like to know what!

If the NT validator version is running 100% I can send you the changed Perl
file.

Thank You,
HJ