W3C HTML Validator

From: Michael Minville <tso_freak@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:20:42 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

   I just got Vision Media WebExpert 2000, A nice little software and my web
surfing, I landed on a site with a small logo W3C HTML 4.0 with a red
mark... well cute! Then my brother comes to me with one of your tips card.

  I found your HTML validator on the net, but I would like to know do you
have a downloadable executive or application which could make the same job,
then I won't busy our only phone line. If so, please, tell me how.

   I wish to make my site W3C HTML 4.0 validated and earn the right to put
this little logo in it.

thanks

Michael