Re: Problem with parse tree output

On 05.02.01 at 10:26, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

>For info on hacking SP, go to <URL:http://openjade.sourceforge.net/> (I
>wish I'd known that one before I started hacking SP :-)

Of course, OpenJade mainly focuses on Jade leaving SP as a sort of bastard
stepson. In addition, OpenJade has been off in limbo for the last couple of
months (about half a year at least) and has only recently begun to show any
signs of returning to the land of the living.

I have high hopes for the OpenJade project, but so far they haven't
delivered and so I haven't invested too much time in investigating. Once
they do get back up to marching speed however, I'll be watching them very
closely to see what new goodies they come up with. :-)