Re: Batch Checking of HTML Files

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:59:29 +0200
To: Jarrod Dieppa <JDIEPPA@mbakercorp.com>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 26.04.01 at 14:15, Jarrod Dieppa <JDIEPPA@mbakercorp.com> wrote:

>Is there some application available for downloading that accurately checks
>multiple pages to HTML 4.01 Transitional Standards? I've been looking
>around but I can't find an assessment that is accurate. Do you have any
>suggestions?

Unless you can use one of the online Validators, the best I can suggest is
A Real Validator for Windows <URL:http://www.ARealValidator.com/> by Liam
Quinn.

For online tools, I can reccomend the WDG Validator
<URL:http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/> and Site Valet
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>. Both of which offer numerous features,
including a, in Site Valet's case, an excellent subscription service.