bad forward link

From: Christopher M. Glenn, Ph.D. <cglenn@glennresearch.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:31:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Not sure how to describe where I was, but basically, validator said I had
put <body> in wrong place, but when I clicked on explalation, I WAS SENT TO
THE VERY WRONG PAGE.

I ended up in something about FOO (not defined at the top of the page or
where in the middle I was sent).  Not a word about proper placement and
nesting of <body>

Such a wrong link is very frustrating, as the URL was not something the
page described, so I can't even find it manually.