s and tagc

From: Tom Byrer <tombyrer@onebox.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:04:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello
For the project I'm currently on, I placed extra info in close
tags so I can conduct a global search & replace to replace the
tags with something else.  The validator gave me a (correct)
report on this:

>Line 30, column 71:
>  ...  email info form; no user validation until end</i class="hl">
>                                                        ^
>Error: name start character invalid: only s and tagc allowed here

I think the "s" should be "slash" & "tagc" be "tag close"?

cheers!

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com