Re: Minor validator bug

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:35:47 +0200
To: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 15.04.01 at 09:45, Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com> wrote:

>When using the check/referer method to validate the displayed page via
>the validator icon, returned "validation" links at the bottom of the
>validation page is wrong. [...]
>
>http://validator.w3.org/check/referer?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fsquid.sourceforge.net%2Frproxy%2F
>[...]
>The printed link can not be used for validation, and you cannot bookmark
>a "check/referer" page to revalidate that page.

Got it. I have no idea how this got broken (either bitrot or something
handed down from upstream library changes), but the fix is in CVS and will
make it into the next site update.

Thanks for catching this!

(
  Ok Dan, so maybe we /should/ issue redirects for this. :-)
<URL:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/1999JulSep/0100.html>.
)