An annotating link checker

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:01:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I am trying to figure out how to make the validators produce stuff that can
be transferred easily to other tools for repair, and can be stored a bit more
permanently.

So I have the beginnings of some ideas for checklink sketched out at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-annotation/2001JanJun/0017

This thread is also a follow up to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001JanMar/0292 where I
sort of foreshadowed some of this.