RE: "Valid HTML 4" image

On 22.09.00 at 10:53, Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com> wrote:

>At 10:46 AM 9/22/2000 , pdf@bizfon.com wrote:
>>I'll recognize them when it actually gets fixed, and someone DOES take
>>the time to maintain the graphics. -Pete
>
>After all, we pay an awful lot to use this service, and by god,
>they OWE US.

Your point is taken, but I actually think they do owe us. The W3C as an
organization owes us the respect of expending the minimum time necessary to
fix these niggling little issues if it's going to offer the service at all.

--
As a cat owner, I know this for a fact...
Nothing says "I love you" like a decapitated gopher on your front porch.