"Valid HTML 4" image

From: Steve Kimberley <sjk36@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 06:02:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I validated a page as HTML 4 and added the image vh40.gif to the page.
I've used a background in my page and I noticed that the image has a
white region a few pixels wide at its right hand side which isn't
transparent. This leaves a white edge to the graphic where the
background doesn't show through.

I've edited the graphic to make the relevant part transparent, so it now
works on pages with a background. The amended file - new_vh40.gif; GIF
89a non-interlaced - is attached, in case you would like to supply this
one in preference to the existing version.

HTH,

Steve

--
Steve Kimberley Computer Associate
University of Cambridge Department of Pathology

new_vh40.gif
(image/gif attachment: new_vh40.gif)