Re: new validator Re: [Bug] XHTML Strict Minimal document

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:02:56 +0200
To: "Liam Quinn" <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Cc: "Terje Bless" <link@tss.no>, "W3C Validator" <www-validator@w3.org>, "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>
* "Liam Quinn" <liam@htmlhelp.com> wrote:
| > It will be usefull to also a tool easily downloadable on their
| > computers and that can walk a whole site. in my dream only !!! :)
|
| It's not a dream if you're using Debian:
|
| http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/wdg-html-validator.html

Or Windows:

http://arealvalidator.com/

;-)

The W3C Validator btw. could easily be downloaded and installed with a minimal
amount of time. I've written a german tutorial for this purpose:
http://www.bjoernsworld.de/html/validator-offline.html

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann ^ mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de ^ http://www.bjoernsworld.de