Re: Validator dosn't read my CSS correct!?

From: Stout <mstout@xnet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:27:48 -0600
To: "Jette Nielsen" <jette-nielsen@get2net.dk>, "W3C Validator" <www-validator@w3.org>
The background attribute is a short cut method to set several attributes with one statement.  You have set background to none, thus it may not see the background-color:  The background setting says there is no color, (none).

What were you trying to set with the background attribute?

regards,
pat stout
mstout@xnet.com
"looking for work...."