Re: Validator dosn't read my CSS correct!?

From: Jette Nielsen <jette-nielsen@get2net.dk>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:08:46 +0100
To: "W3C Validator" <www-validator@w3.org>

Okay, here it is...

http://www.webtip.dk/style.css

I just checked it again, and now it reads it correct, but I don't understand
why I get this error:

*********
Line : 2 Level : 1 You have no color with your background-color : BODY
*********

Because I do have a background-color for BODY

Regards
Jette

Jette Nielsen:

> Why can't the validator read my stylesheet correct?

> Any suggestions are welcome :-)

I suggest you give us an URL so we can check out what is actually
there in your code.

                         Bertilo Wennergren