RE: eCommerce links-non compatible with Validator.

From: Kevin R. Phillips <kevin@audiodesigns.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:21:29 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: csmith@barebones.com

I thought that might be the case but unfortunately these links are for
ordering the product assigned to that link. The link is created by the
ecommerce software when it is entered into the database. We won't be able
to change it to '&amp;' or else the link won't function.

Thanks for the quick response!
Kevin