The W3C HTML 4.0 Logo

From: Bernhard Döbler <bard@bardnet.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:21:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I just wanted to download the logo because one page of my website is compliant to the HTML 4.01 loose.dtd but I had to realise it's likely to download the logo as unknown.bmp. Because it did not show any content-type I have to assume the logo is generated and no content-type is given. Can you please add a content-type Header to the script generating the logo? I'd like to save it in GIF Format but that's not possible and I don't want to work with it in any painting program.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany
Bernhard "Bard" Doebler