Re: validator bugs (incorrect passes)

At 03:42 AM 1/30/2000 , Marc SCHAEFER wrote:
>Also, it suggests I should use WIDTH and HEIGHT tags for IMG, but if I add
>them, then it tells me it's not valid HTML 2.0 (so why suggest it in the
>first place) ?  Those problems are new (well, since the last time I used
>the service, maybe 6 months or so). NB: I have always run in pedantic
>mode and with the weblint results. Without, maybe you don't see the errors
>and you validate incorrect code!

Weblint isn't a good judge anymore of what's correct or incorrect.
You should ignore nearly everything weblint says, and I argue that it
should be removed completely from the Validator's options.

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
The Spring 2000 Virtual Dog Show is now open!     http://www.dogshow.com/