Re: Suggested improvement for HTML validation service

From: JohnTNYC <johntnyc@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:59:01 -0500
To: "Terje Bless" <link@tss.no>, "Geoffrey Skinner" <gskinner@stanford.edu>, "W3C Validator" <www-validator@w3.org>
I believe Geoffrey is referring to the ability to upload a local file to
the validator, as the CSS validator has at:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-upload.html

Browse is a reference to file upload form element (since that's the way
it is presented in most browsers).  I believe this is on the TO DO list.

John