Re: Validating XML on the Validator - Logo please?

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 01:00:03 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
CC: Sean Palmer <wapdesign@wapdesign.org.uk>
Sean Palmer wrote:
>>What's wrong with
>Nothing! The URI I gave was just an example. Actually,
>I don't think it was Schema valid, but it was XML valid.
>Try http://xhtml.waptechinfo.com/utilcomment.html instead.

That's a dump of Dan's original page. Unlike your provided example, this
page validates. Is that in any way significant?

>Anyway, can we have a logo for XML valid documents?

I may have misunderstood what you wanted. Are you simply asking for a
"Valid XML 1.0" badge? Or does this have something to do with the
"comment" Schema? If it's the former, Gerald will have to answer -- see
http://validator.w3.org/images/vxml10.gif *shrug* dunno why it's not
being used! -- if it's the latter then I'm not getting it, could you
explain a little more?