Validating XML on the Validator - Logo please?

From: Sean Palmer <wapdesign@wapdesign.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:08:18 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear All,
A while ago, I started a conversation off about a new comment attribute in XHTML.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2000Aug/
Dan Connolly suggested that I use a schema to include it into XHTML 1.0, and he kindly wrote one for me.
http://www.w3.org/XML/2000/04schema-hacking/comment
The problem is, Schemas don't run alongside XHTML DTD's yet - try running http://xhtml.waptechinfo.com/extxhtml/xhtmlct2.html
through the W3C validator.
Anyway, my suggestion is that couldn't we have a logo to display on our pages similar to the Valid XHTML ones, but for XML only. I will be authoring most of my pages in future using XML with the commant schema thingy in it, but I still want to show my devotion to XHTML/XML.
What exactly is the status of the Validator at w3.org - will you be able to validate XHTML Families on it once modularization come into effect? This is a big problem you guys are going to have to tackle!
cf http://xhtml.waptechinfo.com/extxhtml/, http://xhtml.waptechinfo.com/exp/
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/