RE: OK to display W3C logo based on 3'rd party validator?

From: B. Szyszka <bart@gigabee.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:51:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Terje Bless" <link@tss.no>, "Liam Quinn" <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Cc: "Ann Navarro" <ann@webgeek.com>, "Uriel Wittenberg" <uw@urielw.com>, <www-validator@w3.org>
> And since Liam is too modest to say it himself: the WDG Validator _is_
> better then the W3C one! Fairly significantly too.

Hmm... WDG's validator doesn't seem to have support for XHTML:
http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.cgi?url=http://www.gigabee.com&input=yes

Gives me a bunch of errors which I'm assuming are only there because
it wasn't able to detect XHTML there.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com