Re: bug report

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 04:32:06PM +0200, Terje Bless wrote:
> On 08.09.99 at 22:13, Jeff Mendenhall <jeff@directgoods.com> wrote:
> >When validating an XHMTL document, the SHOW OUTLINE option doesn't show
> >anything.

> I'll whip up a patch for this ASAP, but if Gerald happens to be
> awake (I dunno what timezone he's in) and reading mail, the fix
> is simply to tack on a "i" at the end of the regex that's
> looking for "/^\(H[1-6]$/" so it becomes "/^\(H[1-6]$/i"
> instead (case insensitive).

I'm in the US Eastern timezone, but my working hours are generally
something like 3pm-3am, occasionally earlier/later.

I'm going to be away this weekend and Monday and I'm not sure
what my net connectivity will be like, but I'll try to get online
long enough to apply your CGI.pm patch as well; thanks!

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator   http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/