RE: PNG versions of valid HTML images added

From: B. Szyszka <bart@gigabee.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:47:01 -0400
To: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: "Gerald Oskoboiny" <gerald@w3.org>, <www-validator@w3.org>
> Isn't XHTML a proposed recommendation?  It doesn't make sense to issue
> icons for something that has not cleared the W3C process yet.
If I can validate the code against XHTML at the W3C validator, then I'm assuming
that an icon that represents me taking that process is within the boundaries of
logic. At least that's from my perspective. Yours is obviously different. Sorry.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com