RE: PNG versions of valid HTML images added

From: B. Szyszka <bart@gigabee.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:25:23 -0400
To: "Gerald Oskoboiny" <gerald@w3.org>, <www-validator@w3.org>
> I added PNG versions of each of the valid HTML images:
>     http://validator.w3.org/images/

Speaking of which, when will XHTML's validation icon be available?
I created one that you can see at the bottom of:
http://www.gigabee.com

and a lot of people have asked me for permission to use it (since it's
obviously something I modified rather than it being straight from the
W3C site). I have absolutely no problem with people using that image,
especially since I wasn't very creative with it.   : )

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com