Re: URI not accepted

From: JohnTNYC (
Date: Wed, Aug 25 1999

From: "JohnTNYC" <>
To: "Bless Terje" <>, "'W3C Validator'" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:51:47 -0400
Subject: Re: URI not accepted

I rechecked this URI with the validator and it validated fine.  I
checked the response from the IIS server with a "GET /default.asp"
request and it returned:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:54:35 GMT
Cache-control: private
... etc

Don't know what the problem may have been before, but the validator does
find the page.  Of course the page does have a bunch of errors, but
that's another story.