RE: New CSS3 properties reported as errors

From: Jordan Clark <clarky_y2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:21:48 +0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

To fantasai,
Thanks for getting back to me. (It's an honour to be speaking to such a "famous" member of the web community, btw!)
> If I understand correctly, the validator team tries not to add things to
> the validator until they are stable, and 'word-wrap' is still only in a
> Working Draft. When that spec reaches Candidate Recommendation
That it explains it then. That's fair enough.
> But 'pre-line' is in CSS2.1, so it should work no problem. :)
> (p { white-space: pre-line; } validates fine for me.)
I don't know what happened there -- either me or the validator were having bit of a "blonde" moment, as they say!
Thanks a lot anyway, and keep up the good work.