New CSS3 properties reported as errors

From: Jordan Clark <clarky_y2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:01:22 +0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

To the CSS Validator Team:

Just another heads-up: The vendor extension option for the CSS validator seems to be working now – thanks a lot! I’m sorry to be a pain in the proverbial, but the validator seems to be claiming some CSS3 properties and values don’t exist (namely, the now-standardised ‘word-wrap’ property, and the new ‘white-space’ value ‘pre-line’).

I understand that CSS3 is still at a touch-and-go point in its creation and you may be well aware of these issues; I just thought I’d inform you anyway in case.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,

Jordan Clark
http://profile.jdclark.org