About Korean translation of the download page for CSS Validator

From: Seungyeop Han <haneul0318@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:54:59 +0900
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

I tried to install css-validator, following instruction in Korean at
download page of CSS validator (
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/DOWNLOAD.html.ko )
And, it did not work well with Tomcat 6.0.

Finally, I found that the instruction in Korean is different from English
version.
As result, it worked perfectly with instruction in English.

Can you update the page in Korean?
If it's necessary, I can send you revised translation.
Or, let me know whom I should contact for it.

Thanks,
Seungyeop