Building and Running

From: Kyle R. Burton <kyle.burton@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:31:44 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
First, thank you for such a great tool.

We're using it to perform some build time validation of our css to
ensure we're not deploying syntactically invalid css to our production
website.

In doing so, we wanted to be able to run the validator from outside of
the build directory.  What I think will work is not including any
class-path within the manifest file (as the build.xml is currently
doing) and instead writing a shell-script which constructs an
appropriate classpath at run-time.  I've implemented these changes in
what is hopefully a non-invasive manner.  The attached patch adds a
build target (bare-jar) and a shell script (bin/css-validator).  Right
now we're keeping a copy of the archive with these changes - I'd like
to offer them back if the project is interested in them.

Best Regards,

Kyle Burton