Re: Farsi "W3C CSS Validator"

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:10:04 -0400
Cc: www-validator-css <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: Roauf Khalil Aqayi <yoursite2web@gmail.com>
Hello,

On 27-Mar-09, at 5:50 PM, Roauf Khalil Aqayi wrote:
> Please review (http://www.farsiw3c.org/css-validator.zip).

Thanks for your work on this. As you know, the validator is a dynamic
system localized in many languages, so I cannot simply "replace" the
design with your work, or it will break in the many ltr languages.

One solution we could adopt would be to have a specific override
stylesheet for rtl languages. Could you confirm that the changes you
would make to the design are:

* change the default text-align from text-align: left to text-align:
right
* wherever a letter spacing is declared, change to 0
* change a number of float:left to float: right and vice versa
(the above is easy to do. The following, not so much)
* change images used in the UI

Is this analysis correct?

Thanks,