Re: Farsi "W3C CSS Validator"

Dear Olivier,

Please review (http://www.farsiw3c.org/css-validator.zip).

The new design for the Farsi "W3C CSS Validator", passed by XHTML &
CSS validators and 72 versions of the following web browsers.

Linux (Epiphany / Firefox / Flock / Galeon / Iceape / Iceweasel /
Kazehakase / Konqueror / Minefield / Navigator / Opera / SeaMonkey /
Shiretoko)

Windows (Avant / Chrome / Firefox / Flock / K-Meleon / Minefield /
MSIE / Navigator / Opera / Safari / SeaMonkey / Shiretoko)

Mac OS (Firefox / Safari)

Best regards,
Roauf
http://www.yoursite2web.com/