Possible bug in parser

From: Radu Coravu <radu_coravu@sync.ro>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:37:25 +0200
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

It seems that the validator does not handle anymore validating CSS's
having imports when used locally.
For example, if in my main CSS file I have a relative import:

@import "test2.css";

the parser will complain with:
Imported style sheets are not checked in direct input and file upload modes

This seems to happen because of a modification which took place in
CssFouffa which skips the import if the base URL is a file.
So when using the validator locally, the imports are skipped.
I think the fix should be modified to check for the import href and not
for the base URL.

Regards,
Radu

--
Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com