Re: Typo in alt attribute

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009, Rene Schultz wrote:

> I looked it up on google and dict.leo.org, the alt-Text of the CSS Logo
> that you get if you're site is valid should be "CSS is valid" without an e.
> Or is there a reason why you spell it "valide"?

You probably mean the German version, which actually reads:

    CSS ist valide!

Both "valid" and "valide" are wrong in German. The correct German
translation is "gültig". The translation was perhaps done by a pupil
who thought that English "valid" should be "valide" in German
because it looks so similar.