Re: no stylesheet found

Yvonne Janssen wrote:
> Hello,
> I tried to validate http://www.weezenhof.com/onderhoud.php in the css
> validator, but I get the answer -no stylesheet found- . I know this
> means there is something wrong, but I don't know what.
Your stylesheet is added to the document with JavaScript conditionally
upon which browser is being used (using unreliable User Agent string
parsing).

I suggest that you:

1: Remove the comments from above your Doctype so that you don't trigger
Quirks mode in IE6

2: Replace the JavaScript with conditional comments -
http://reference.sitepoint.com/css/conditionalcomments

3: Have one stylesheet which is served to all browsers and second
stylesheets for IE6/IE7 to override areas where they have problems on a
case by case basis (instead of maintaining two entirely different
stylesheets).

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/