Re: W3C timeouts

From: Katherine SL <katherinesl@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 07:05:01 -0500
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Looking around some more in the list, I see that I'm not the only one who has run into this time out problem. See

This bug was closed saying it was fixed in the development version, which would be in production soon--that was in March
2008. So I guess I'll test from now on using the development version.