RE: Chinese fonts

From: Douglas Perreault CPA* CITP <doug@perreault.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:54:30 -0400
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
The issue is probably an encoding issue. We had something similar when our
server was serving up UTF-8 pages after we ran a patch update. Previously it
was using ISO-8859-1. The change caught us off-guard (though was good for
our purposes in the long run).

Not sure if it's an issue, but the character set on the page is listed as
UTF-8. If the Chinese characters were entered using a different encoding,
that could be an issue.

Just throwing this out there...

--Doug